- Financial aid from Central Government
- National Scholarship
- National Scholarship for Children of Primary & Secondary School Teachers
- National Loan Scholarship
- Senior College Merit Scholarships & merit cum means scholarship
- Junior College Merit Scholarship & merit cum means scholarship
- Post-Matric Scholarships to the Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes for Studies
- Post-Matric scholarship for SC/ST students from TRW Department
- Sanskrit Scholarship
- State Scholarship
It is a great pleasure that the college has provided a three wheeler Activa Hunda to Sri Pitambar Swain, a disabled student of +3 2nd Year Sc. Through "Red Cross" fund on 26th July 2017.
Several Poor Students have been benefited from relaxation of Development fees at the time of Admission.